Apply for the Winter Fuel Scheme

What happens to my information?

Denbighshire County Council collects your personal information to provide you with services relevant to your request.

For further information about how we handle personal information, please view our privacy notice.

  • Before you begin

    You must be in receipt of one of the following benefits to apply for this scheme;

    • Universal Credit
    • Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
    • Income Based Employment and Support Allowance
    • Income Support
    • Working Tax Credit

    National Insurance number

    You will need to provide your National Insurance Number to apply for this scheme.

    We cannot tell you what your National Insurance number is.

    If you can't find your National Insurance Number, you can contact HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC). If you call them, it can take up to 15 days to get a letter confirming your National Insurance number.

    More information about how to find a lost National Insurance number (external website)