The #LoveLiveLocal campaign encourages people to use their local shops and services and share positive experiences of Denbighshire as a great place to shop and enjoy.
It gives businesses a useful tool to use to promote themselves, their products, offers and events, and for them to promote each other.
Find out more in the video below.
How to get involved
Businesses and customers can get involved by including #LoveLiveLocal in their tweets on twitter and joining the #LoveLiveLocal group on Facebook.
You can use #LoveLiveLocal to;
- Post pictures of your shop window or your products
- Promote your town and each other
- Encourage your customers to use our simple message on Facebook and Twitter … Like your purchase? Show your love at #LoveLiveLocal.
Download the #LoveLiveLocal poster
We want to…
- Increase customer engagement with business by encouraging the consumer to use the hashtag
- Promote renewed media interest in shopping locally
- Energise businesses to harness social networking as a tool to spread the word about the benefits of shopping in Denbighshire
- Build a closer community of businesses who will support and cross promote each other by using the hashtag and encouraging the public to shop locally
We need you to…
- Promote the campaign through your own social media accounts and actively use the hashtag
- Take photos of your products and post them on Facebook and Twitter using the #LoveLiveLocal hashtag
Keep up to date with the campaign by following us on Twitter @DenbighshireCC and Facebook.