The #LoveLiveLocal #CaruBusnesauLleol campaign is an exciting new campaign to encourage people to use their local shops and services and share their positive experiences of Denbighshire as a fantastic place to shop.
The #LoveLiveLocal 2016 campaign is a celebration of the diverse and vibrant shopping experiences we have in our County.
The campaign will encourage consumers to use the hashtag #LoveLiveLocal to promote businesses in Denbighshire across all social networking platforms.
Find out more in the video below.
We want to…
- Increase customer engagement with business by encouraging the consumer to use the hashtag
- Promote renewed media interest in shopping locally
- Energise businesses to harness social networking as a tool to spread the word about the benefits of shopping in Denbighshire
- Build a closer community of businesses who will support and cross promote each other by using the hashtag and encouraging the public to shop locally
We need you to…
- Encourage your customers to use our simple message on Facebook and Twitter … Like your purchase? Show your love at #LoveLiveLocal
- Promote the campaign through your own social media accounts and actively use the hashtag
- Take photos of your products and post them on Facebook and Twitter using the #LoveLiveLocal hashtag
Keep up to date with the campaign by following us on Twitter @DenbighshireCC and Facebook.