Mental Health and Stress Awareness Session for Employers
Mental health and stress are one of the biggest causes of staff absence and loss of production. To support business owners and employers, RCS will be delivering a free two-hour online session on mental health and stress awareness.
The interactive and engaging session will cover:
- defining and understanding mental health and stress
- breaking down stigma
- identifying signs, symptoms, and triggers of poor mental health and stress
- coping strategies
- how to support someone (or yourself) experiencing poor mental health and stress
- tips for having good conversations about mentalhealth and stress
- signposting to further support
Who is this event for
This workshop is aimed at business who employ at least one person.
When and where does this event take place?
The Mental Health and Stress Awareness for Employers session will take place on Microsoft Teams on Thursday 14 March, from 10am to 12 noon.
Find out more about Microsoft Teams (external website)
How to get involved
You will need to book a place to attend the Mental Health and Stress Awareness Session for Employers.
Book a place on the Mental Health and Stress Awareness Session for Employers (external website)