March for Business workshop: Research and Plan Your Marketing Activity
The 'Research and Plan Your Marketing Activity' workshop takes you through the market research process, helps you identify the questions you need answers to, explains where to get information and which techniques to use and shows you how to use your findings to make better decisions.
By the end of this session, you will:
- understand why market research is so important.
- be clear about what market research you need to do.
- know where to find information and which techniques to use.
- know the market and your competitors.
- understand your customers.
- be able to undertake your own market research.
- have a step-by-step process to develop a marketing plan.
- know how to price your product and services to maximise profits.
- understand the basics of successful selling.
- be able to put a plan in place to get your first customer
This event is being delivered by Business Wales.
Find out more about Business Wales (external website)
Who is this event for?
This event is for:
- New start businesses
- Existing businesses
When and where does this event take place?
The 'Research and Plan Your Marketing Activity' workshop takes place online, on Wednesday 6 March 2024, from 9:30am to 12:30pm.
How to get involved
If you would like to attend this event, you will need to phone Business Wales on 01656 868 500 to register for a place.