March for Business workshop: Starting and Running a Business
The 'Starting and Running a Business' workshop will help you understand what is required to start a business and will help you assess whether you have what it takes to be a success.
By the end of this session, you will:
- understand the pros and cons of being your own boss.
- be able to assess your personal skills.
- be clear about the legal aspects of starting a business.
- understand the key tasks needed to start a business.
- know how to put a basic business plan in place.
- know where to get advice and source finance for your business
This event is being delivered by Business Wales.
Find out more about Business Wales (external website)
Who is this event for?
This event is for:
- New start businesses
- Existing businesses
- those thinking of starting a business
When and where does this event take place?
The Starting and Running a Business workshop takes place online, on Tuesday 12 March 2024, from 9:30am to 12:30pm.
How to get involved
If you would like to attend this event, you will need to phone Business Wales on 01656 868 500 to register for a place.