FIS training: Health and Safety in Early Years (online group session)
This online group session will help learners understand the legislative requirements for Health and Safety within Early Years settings. At the end of the session, learners will be able to:
- Identify Health and Safety legislation and regulations relative to early years settings
- Explain employees’ responsibilities within the legislation and regulations
- Explain what the principles of risk assessments are
- Complete a practical risk assessment
- Complete a risk assessment document
When and where do courses take place?
The online group session takes place through Zoom or Microsoft Teams on
- Wednesday 16 June 2021, from 6pm to 8pm
- Wednesday 23 February 2022, from 6pm to 8pm
Find out more about Zoom (external website)
Find out more about Microsoft Teams (external website)
Who can attend?
This course is for all registered childcare providers in Denbighshire who are registered, or are registering, with the Care Inspectorate Wales (CIW) (external website).
The setting must also be registered with Dewis.Wales (external website)
How to get involved
There is a charge of £15 per person to attend this course and each person who wants to attend will need to complete the online booking request form.
After receiving a booking request, we will send an invoice to the childcare provider which must be paid promptly.
Online booking request form for the Online Health and Safety in Early Years course
This course will be provided by Groundwork North Wales (external website).
Cancel a booking
If you need to cancel a booking you have made, please cancel your place at least two working days before the course takes place. You may still be charged if you do not cancel a booking in time.
Cancel a booking online