Anti-social behaviour

Antisocial behaviour is any aggressive, intimidating or destructive activity that damages or destroys another person's quality of life.

Report anti-social behaviour

Call 999 if you or someone else is in immediate danger, or if a crime is in progress. 

If the crime is not an emergency, call 101 to contact the police.

If you would like to report someone without giving your name, then you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously by calling 0800 555 111 or completing their online form.

Crimestoppers: Give information anonymously (external website)


You can find more information by contacting a member of your local Neighbourhood Policing Team (external website).