This project aims to improve the connectivity between Corwen Railway Station and the high street through better wayfaring and signage. The project is intended to enhance visitor dwell time and spend whilst also providing improved facilities for local residents and businesses. To achieve this, the project will look to improve the general visual appearance of the high street, including:
- Update/paint and clean up the street furniture in the High Street i.e. metal signposts and railings,
- Update all ACO drainage,
- Installation of bollards, bins and pedestrian guardrail,
- Refurbishment of benches,
- Clean and re point existing paving slabs
- Lay new paving to match existing Yorkstone,
- Have a designated area within the High Street for a Christmas tree to be erected each year.