Self-isolation support payment for parents and carers of children self-isolating from education or childcare

What happens to my information?

Denbighshire County Council collects your personal information to provide you with services relevant to your request.

For further information about how we handle personal information, please view our privacy notice.

  • Before you begin

    Please ensure that you have the information below available before starting your application

    • National Insurance Number
    • Confirmation of the date given by NHS Wales Test, Trace, Protect service (TTP)
    • Your most recent Bank Statement, wage slip or proof of self-employment
  • Declaration
  • Is your child in year 11 or below at school or in a childcare setting?