You can use this form to apply for free school meals and a school uniform and equipment grant for up to 5 children. If you would like to apply for more children, please complete the form as many times as required.
You must receive at least one of the following qualifying benefits to be eligible for free school meals or a school uniform and equipment grant:
- Child Tax Credits and my annual taxable income is under £16,190
- Employment and Support Allowance (Income Related)
- Income Support
- Job Seekers Allowance (Income Based)
- Pension Credit (must include Guarantee Credit)
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Universal Credit and your yearly net earnings must be no more than £7,400.
You cannot receive free school meals or a school uniform and equipment grant if you are in receipt of Working Tax Credit.
Applicants outside of Denbighshire
If you live outside of Denbighshire, you will need to provide evidence of the qualifying benefit you receive. You can upload a copy of the qualifying benefit using this form.
School uniform and equipment grant
You will only qualify for a school uniform and equipment grant for a child if they are in reception, year 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10 or 11.
Special schools, special needs resource base or pupil referral unit
You will only qualify for a school uniform and equipment grant for a child in a special school, special needs resource base or pupil referral unit if they are aged 4, 5, 7, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14 or 15.