Our strategy for leadership encompasses leadership attitudes and behaviours, management skills and a responsibility to create a collective leadership culture & capability.
Our vision is to have individual leaders, who are role models, displaying our identified leadership attitudes and behaviours.
They are people we trust and who create a culture of trust, who work together to achieve results and who learn from each other to deliver our shared management responsibilities.
They are people who are accountable and take responsibility for their own development and improvement.
Key principles of Leadership in Denbighshire
- Creating a collective culture of learning from experience and becoming a learning organisation;
- Using a coaching style;
- Giving and receiving feedback;
- Being reflective / self aware;
- Working collectively / collaboratively; and
- Learning from each other.
Denbighshire County Council's Strategy for Leadership