Purpose of induction
The induction process provides a timely opportunity to:
- Build the confidence of new employees at Denbighshire County Council to enable them to achieve maximum impact.
- Welcome new employees at the council in a positive and supportive manner, and to help them to settle into their new work environment;
- Ensure that new employees understand how their role contributes to achieving the council vision;
- Emphasise and underpin the principles, values and culture of the Council and The Denbighshire Way;
- Inform new employees about the Council’s structure, policies and practices.
- Ensure that all new employees gain the knowledge necessary to operate within the legislation that governs the council.
The Induction programme
It is the line manager’s responsibility to ensure all employees have completed the Induction E-Learning Package.
- Welcome to Denbighshire Part One E-Learning Module
- Departmental Induction Checklist for Managers (Form)
- Welcome to Denbighshire Part Two E-Learning Module
To access the E-Learning site please click on the following link: https://learning.wales.nhs.uk/course/index.php?categoryid=156
Please refer to this Guide - E-learning which contains details of how to log on and change your password.