DCC Rewards Direct
The exclusive DCC Rewards Direct programme gives you access to all of the savings and benefits that come from being an employee of Denbighshire County Council. Employees can register to start saving by visiting www.dccrewardsdirect.co.uk and register using their Payroll Number and Scheme ID Number 6200.
There are a great range of Lifestyle Savings available online or in the high street, nationwide and in your local area on your groceries, holidays, eating out, DIY, electrics, insurance, motoring and more. There are 1,000s of offers available which can save you £100s on your everyday shopping. Save using cashback, online discounts, telephone shopping and your Vectis Card for in-store discounts.
You can also save on your childcare costs through the Salary Sacrifice scheme available to you. Salary Sacrifice is a fantastic way for you to save by forgoing a portion of your salary (which becomes exempt from National Insurance and Tax) meaning you are then provided with a great non-cash benefit.
In addition to the Lifestyle Benefits mentioned above, we also offer other benefits which include:
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Generous Annual Leave allowance and the opportunity to purchase additional annual leave (excluding Teachers and Term Time Only employees)
- Corporate Denbighshire Leisure Membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Medical cover schemes
- Car salary sacrifice scheme and car leasing scheme. Details of the car leasing scheme can be obtained by contacting Fleet Services on 01824 708473.
- Purchase Microsoft Office for your home computer at a reduced price
- Save money on Arriva Buses
- Cambrian Credit Union
- Give as you Earn
Therefore, ensure you take a look and register via www.dccrewardsdirect.co.uk and register using their Payroll Number and Scheme ID Number 6200.
CSSC Sports & Leisure Membership – Cost of £4.25 per month via Direct Debit
Available to all employees including contract and temporary staff. Benefits includes:
- Promotes fulfilling lifestyles by providing sport and leisure opportunities to members
- Discounted cinema tickets (40-50% off Cineworld, Odeon, Vue and Showcase, Reel);
- Free entrance to over 300 Welsh & English Heritage sites for the member plus their family;
- Better than half price tickets to Merlin Attractions (available spring to autumn)
- Savings at high street shops including days out and holidays
- 50% off or 241’s on over 7000 restaurants
- Rebate scheme for entry fees to 10km's, half marathons, marathons and cycling events;
- Financial support for umpiring, coaching and refereeing certificates.
In order to sign up online for CSSC Sports & Leisure membership, please visit the link below and ensure you select Alan Lewis – Account Manager - North West, in the ‘how did you hear about us’ drop down menu. This will automatically enter you in the £50 monthly draw.
Salary Sacrifice Shared Cost Additional Voluntary Contributions (SSSCAVC) Scheme
Want to improve your pension benefits when you retire?
You can now join Prudential’s new Shared Cost Salary Sacrifice AVC’s scheme and DCC will also contribute into your AVC fund through a Salary Sacrifice arrangement. This means that you could save both Tax & NI contributions on your AVC payments. It's never too early to start thinking about the kind of lifestyle you want when you stop working.
In addition to your main Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) benefits, Salary Sacrifice Shared Cost Additional Voluntary Contributions (SSSCAVCs) could help you do this by providing an extra retirement benefit.
Please contact the Payroll Department on 01824 706033 for further details.