Are you interested in a level 3 or level 4 diploma in management?
You will need to be in a position where you:
- are responsible for leading, managing and supporting a team
- manage performance
- develop and implement operational plans
- manage and implement change in the workplace
Level 3 diploma
Has been developed to support those working as team leaders, section leaders, floor manager, help desk managers, trainee supervisors, team coordinators and those working in a range of other team leader positions
- manage personal and professional development
- manage team performance
- implement change
- principles of leadership and management
- principles of people management
Level 4 diploma
Has been developed to support those working as managers, senior manager, head of departments, directors and those working in a range of other senior management positions
- understanding the management role to improve management performance
- develop working relationships with stakeholders
- provide leadership and management
- develop and implement an operational plan
Join us to find out more and talk to our team.
- When: 10am to 11am, 11 May 2022
- Where: Microsoft Teams (a link will be sent to you once you have confirmed your place)
- Contact: Sian Crickett at email@example.com to register your interest today!