Are you interested in gaining a work based professional qualification?
Grwp Llandrillo Menai offers a range of fully funded work‐based qualifications. We offer a work‐based learning programme that lead to a nationally recognised qualification at level 4 ‐ equivalent to a higher education certificate, higher education diploma or a foundation degree.
Benefits of a work based qualification
- They combine on‐the‐job training with off‐thejob learning and an alternative to university degrees. You will learn practical skills alongside academic knowledge
- A real alternative to full time study, you will build your career, gain professional skills and accreditation all whilst being in a paid job.
- Our work‐based qualifications recognise competency in your job role
- All training is fully funded by the Welsh Government
What to expect
- Support and quality training from qualified tutors and assessors
- Accredited and well‐recognised industry qualifications
- Study through virtual classroom sessions
- Regular remote workplace meeting with assessor and ongoing support
Don't miss out! For more information, please join us for our series of virtual online awareness sessions.
14th June 2021
- Level 4 Business Administration: 11.30am - 12.30pm
- Level 4 Advice and Guidance: 2.00pm - 3.00pm
16th July 2021
- Level 4 Project Management: 10.00 am - 11.00am
Location: A link will be sent to you once you have confirmed your place.
Contact: Sian Crickett email@example.com / 07444 417919 to book your place today.