If you are 16 to 24 years old come along to the Working Denbighshire Youth Hub, the go-to place for information, tools, advice and support on employment, careers, wellbeing and much more.
Drop-in sessions are held every Monday from 10.30am to 4pm at Rhyl Library, 11a Church Street.
We offer the following:
- Work and careers advice
- Employability skills support
- Wellbeing support and advice
- Help with confidence, motivation and resilience
- Training and skills development
- Information about volunteering opportunities
- Benefits and financial advice (coming soon)
Careers Wales (external website) and Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) (external website) will be joining us in the sessions.
For the latest Working Denbighshire news and events, please follow us on social media:
How to find us
Working Denbighshire Youth Employment Hub
Rhyl Library (Cafe area)
How to get here
Skip embedded map