New Adventures (for young parents up to the age of 25)
New Adventures are outdoor activity sessions for young people from the young parents group to
- try new activities
- build confidence with their peers
- develop transferable skills through team work and taking part in new experiences
There will be Coronavirus safety measures in place, which everyone will need to follow.
Who are New Adventure sessions for?
New Adventure sessions are for young parents up to the age of 25 years old.
When and where do sessions take place?
New Adventures sessions take place on:
- Thursday 22 July, from 9am to 4pm at Open Door Activity Centre, St Asaph
- Thursday 29 July, from 9am to 4pm at Kite Surfing Café Rhyl
- Thursday 12 August, from 9am to 4pm at Trefnant Golf Club
- Thursday 19 August, from 9am to 4pm at Fishing Rhyl Promenade
How to get involved
All sessions are free of charge, but parents will need to book a place online to attend a session.
Book a New Adventures place online
- Young people over the age of 11 will be required to follow the same requirements as adults in respect of wearing face coverings and socially distancing
- Places are limited to help maintain social distancing
For more information, please contact Denbighshire Youth Service.
Cancelling a place at a session
If your child can no longer attend a session that you have booked, please cancel their place as early as possible so that someone else has the chance to attend.
Please contact Denbighshire Youth Service to cancel a place at a session.