Turn Up! Take Part! are open access sessions delivered in partnership between Denbighshire Youth Service and the Urdd Cymru. Sessions will include a daily programme of activities such as:
- Arts and Crafts
- Team Building
- Beach games
- and much more
These sessions have an open access policy which means that young people will be free to leave the session at any point.
There will be Coronavirus safety measures in place, which everyone will need to follow.
Who are Turn Up! Take Part! sessions for?
Turn Up! Take Part! sessions are for young people aged 11 years old and over.
When and where do sessions take place?
Turn Up! Take Part! sessions take place at Salford Children’s Holiday Camp in Prestatyn and Ruthin Youth Centre and Cae Ddol from 9.30am to 3.30pm on:
- Monday 26 July to Friday 30 July
- Monday 2 August to Friday 6 August
- Monday 16 August to Friday 20 August
- Monday 23 August to Friday 27 August
Select one of the following for more information about the venues.
Ruthin Youth Centre and Cae Ddol
The address for Ruthin Youth Centre is:
Parking is available at the centre for drop off and pick up.
Facilities for disabled people
There is disabled access and toilet facilities available.
How to get involved
All sessions are free of charge, but parents will need to book a place online for their children to attend.
Book a place online for Turn Up! Take Part!
- Young people over the age of 11 will be required to follow the same requirements as adults in respect of wearing face coverings and socially distancing
- Children should bring their own drink
- Places are limited to help maintain social distancing
For more information, please contact Denbighshire Youth Service.
Cancelling a place at a session
If your child can no longer attend a session that you have booked, please cancel their place as early as possible so that someone else has the chance to attend.
Please contact Denbighshire Youth Service to cancel a place at a session.