Roads surfacing programme 2021 to 2022
The programme for 2021-22 includes £1.5 million of works at these locations which will include resurfacing of the carriageways:
- Rhuallt to Tremeirchion: B5429. Expected start date 20 December 2021. Expected finish date 19 January 2022. The road will reopen for the festive period between 24 December 2021 and 4 January 2022.
- Tremeirchion: Salusbury Arms. Expected start date 3 February 2022. Expected finish date 25 February 2022.
- Prestatyn: Bodnant Road / A548 Junction.
- St Asaph: A525 Bryn Polyn nurseries.
- Denbigh: Grove Road.
- Ruthin: Clwyd Street.
- Bontuchel: Penyrhengoed Junction to Bontuchel and Brynfynnon to Penyrhengoed. Expected start date 1 November 2021. Expected finish date 19 November 2021. Cost of works approximately £160,000.
- Clawddnewydd: B5105 Clawddnewydd village to Pont Petryal and Pont Petryal to Pen y Bryn. Expected start date 27 September 2021. Expected finish date 5 November 2021. Cost of works approximately £390,000.
- Denbigh: Graig Road, Plas Chambers farm to Pen Cae Du crossroads. Expected start date 6 September 2021. Cost of works approximately £300,000.
- Denbigh: B4501 Lawnt to Cae Dai. Expected start date 29 November 2021. Expected finish date 20 December 2021. Cost of works approximately £140,000.
- Rhyl: Parry’s corner junction, Grange Road. Expected start date 5 August 2021. Expected finish date 8 August 2021. Cost of works approximately £57,000.