Houseproud is a free project management service to help homeowners aged 55 or over get any sort of repairs, adaptations or improvements on their home.
What help can I get?
The homeowner pays for the actual building work, while we would pay and help with the project management, where applicable, the council will pay for all architects and consultants fees as well as planning and building regulation fees, which can save thousands of pounds.
Under Houseproud, you will receive the following;
- Assistance with completing forms
- Assessment of the work that is required
- Organisation of the builders/getting quotations
- Monitoring of building work
How to apply
If you would like to apply for help, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Your name
- Date of birth
- Full address
- Telephone number brief description of the required works
Alternatively you can phone 01824 706717 for more information.