You may be entitled to help with your rent through Universal Credit. If you are not eligible for Universal Credit, you may be entitled to housing benefits.

Check if you are eligible for Universal Credit

More information about Universal Credit

Housing benefits

Information about Housing Benefits for tenants and landlords.

Straight to...


View your housing benefits online Log in or register to view your housing benefit entitlement.


Make a housing benefits claimComplete a housing benefits claim form online.


Let us know about a change of address If you have moved then you can complete our online change of address form.



Advice for landlords Log into or register a landlord online account and other information for landlords.


Tell us about a change to your household or income Contact us to let us know about a change that may affect your claim.


Discretionary housing payments Help for people suffering hardship where council tax/housing benefits do not pay the full rent/council tax .



Counter opening timesYou can come to Rhyl One Stop Shop during visiting hours to speak to a member of staff.


Private tenants Housing benefits for tenants in private accommodation.


Council and social tenants Housing benefits for tenants in council accommodation or other social housing.



Pay a housing benefit overpayment Make a payment for a housing benefit overpayment.


Report benefit fraud Find out how to report benefit fraud.