Customers who use our Nationality Checking Service are now also able to apply for their UK passport at the same time as their citizenship application.
This new easier and efficient service has been developed in partnership with the Home Office. If your citizenship application is successful, and a ceremony is attended, your new passport will be dispatched to your home.
How to book
This new service costs an additional £10.
Please call us on 01745 366610 to book your appointment.
- The photographs for the nationality and passport must be identical and comply with photo standards – (1 photo for nationality and 2 for passport application).
- Section 1: For the passport, an adult is from 15 years and six months and they must therefore attend the checking appointment. It is still a minor form for nationality if under 18.
- Section 2: Please do not place your mobile number in section two of the passport form, we request this is placed in section 8. This is so you do not have two biometric appointments.
- Section 4: Grandparents section is not required.
- Section 10: Please leave the counter signature blank as their details are taken from the nationality application form.
Passport application fees:
| Standard adult passport (32 pages)
| Jumbo adult passport (48 pages)
| Child passport