An allotment is a piece of land made available for individual, non-commercial hobby gardeners, for growing fresh vegetables and plants.
We have allotment sites at:
- Greenfield Road, Ruthin
- Fron Bache, Llangollen
- Glas Meadows, Denbigh
- Caradoc Road, Prestatyn (available to nearby residents only due to no on site water facilities)
- Geufron Allotment Site, Rhyl (Allotments and Raised Beds)
- The Morfa, Tip Lane, Prestatyn (raised bed allotment)
- Ffordd Las, Rhyl (Raised Bed Allotment)
- Crescent Road, Rhyl (Raised Bed Allotment)
How much does an allotment cost?
A traditional allotment costs £52 a year.
The raised bed allotment costs £26 a year.
There is a one off admin charge of £25.00 for each allotment
How do I request an allotment?
Apply online for an allotment plot
At the moment, all our allotment sites are full.
When you apply, we will add your details to the waiting list for the allotment site that is nearest your address. We will contact you when a space becomes available at that site.
Due to high demand for the allotments, we are only able to make one offer per application. If the plot we are able to offer is declined, you will need to re-apply to have your name put back on the waiting list.