Childcare for providers

There are many different resources and support to be had for new and existing childcare providers.

How to register as a provider

The CIW is the Care Inspectorate Wales who are the regulatory
body for registering a person to become a childminder.

Further information can be found on their website about how to register as a childcare provider and supporting documents that will provide up-to-date information on policies and changes to childcare regulations.

There are National Minimum Standards and Regulations that need to be met before becoming a childcare provider and these can also be found on the CIW website.

For details on upcoming training opportunities in Denbighshire please look at our training programme.

Supporting links and documents

Below are a list of links to different organisations that will give you more of an understanding of providing childcare:

Contact Us