Apply for Council tax exemption (Class A)

This form will help us determine whether your property should be exempt from Council Tax and also assist us in determining from when, or up to, which date the exemption should apply.

This exemption applies to any dwelling which is unoccupied, unfurnished and one of the following: (a) undergoing or requires major repair work to make it habitable, (b) is undergoing structural alteration, or (c) has undergone major repair works to make it habitable and less than six months have elapsed since the date on which the work was substantially completed and the dwelling has remained vacant since that date.

  • Property owner details