Report a trading standards issue

Citizens Advice has an agreement with Trading Standards to help you report a problem. If you have feel that you have been misled when purchasing goods or services and would like to report it, then you should contact the Citizens Advice consumer service.

You can do this by phoning 03454 040506 or you can complete the Citizens Advice consumer service online enquiry form.

Complete an online enquiry form