You can use this form to apply for a school uniform grant for up to 5 children. If you would like to apply for a grant for more children, please complete the form as many times as required.
You will only qualify for a school uniform grant for a child if they are going to reception, year 3, year 7 or year 10 and if you receive at least one of the following qualifying benefits;
- Child Tax Credits and my annual taxable income is under £16,190
- Employment & Support Allowance (Income Related)
- Income Support
- Job Seekers Allowance (Income Based)
- Pension Credit (must include Guarantee Credit)
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Universal Credit and your yearly net earnings must be no more than £7,400.
You cannot receive a School Uniform Grant if you are in receipt of Working Tax Credit.
If you live outside of Denbighshire, you will need to provide evidence of the qualifying benefit you receive. You can upload a copy of the qualifying benefit using this form.
Click next to apply for a school uniform grant