You can use this form to apply for free school meals for up to 5 children. If you would like to apply for free school meals for more children, please complete the form as many times as required.
You will only qualify for free school meals for a child if you receive one of the following qualifying benefits;
- Child Tax Credits and my annual taxable income is under £16,190
- Employment & Support Allowance (Income Related)
- Income Support
- Job Seekers Allowance (Income Based)
- Pension Credit (must include Guarantee Credit)
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Universal Credit - yearly net earnings must be no more than £7,400.
You cannot get free school meals if you are in receipt of Working Tax Credit.
If you live outside of Denbighshire, you will need to provide evidence of the qualifying benefit you receive. You can upload a copy of the qualifying benefit using this form.
Click next to apply for free school meals.