Talking Points is a way for people to find out what help is available to support their health and well-being in their local area.
- Talking Points are held in local community venues across the county where you can have a face to face conversation about what matters and is important to you.
- People from a range of local organisations will be on hand to offer information, advice or assistance.
- If you or someone you know needs information, advice or assistance pop into your local Talking Point
Talking Points also provide an opportunity for people to:
- Come along and explain what they feel is missing in their local community that could make a difference to their health and well-being.
- Get involved and share their knowledge, skills, experiences and time to improve the well-being of others in their community.
This service is delivered in partnership between Denbighshire County Council and Betsi Cadwaldr University Health Board.
Find a Talking Point