If you live in social housing and would like to move, either to another area in Denbighshire or to another part of the UK, you can use HomeSwapper to swap your property with another social housing tenant.

How does it work?

HomeSwapper is a national scheme that lets social housing tenants swap their homes when they want to move house.

If you are interested in swapping your home, you will need to register with HomeSwapper. You will then be able to search for properties that match your needs