Housing standards and condition

How to report poor housing conditions and empty properties

Straight to...


Report an empty or dilapidated propertyIf you are concerned about a vacant or dilapidated property, report it to us.


Standards for private rented housingStandards to expect from your privately rented home.


Standards for council housingWhat to expect from your council home.



Request a repair to a council house