Our brand new restaurant 1891 is opening soon and we’re looking for enthusiastic staff to join our new team in a range of new positions! Could you be part of the perfect recipe to make 1891 a success?
Located next to the Pavilion Theatre on the seafront, 1891 Restaurant will be modern, stylish and fresh with stunning views and excellent dishes. We envisage 1891 becoming one of the 'go to' places for people looking for somewhere to treat themselves to a delicious meal, or to catch up with friends over a drink whilst watching the sunset.
We're looking to officially open on the 1st December and need a full team in place before this.
We will be hosting a recruitment day specifically for these roles:
We will also need to recruit casual staff for these roles too.
You don’t need to fill an application form in, just come along with a CV and a positive attitude and have a 15 minute interview with one of our team.
We’ll be in Pavilion Theatre, Rhyl all day on Monday the 16th October 2017, so if you’re interested then book a time slot today by calling our HR team on 01824 706200.
There's no application forms, instead you’ll need to bring an up to date CV with you - your CV has to include:
- your name
- your address
- where you went to school
- what grades you got in school exams
- the name of your last employer and the work address
So if you're interested, book a time that suits you and come along for an interview with one of our friendly team! We look forward to seeing you there.
As staff of the council, you will be entitled to take advantage of:
- Starting at 24 days holiday a year (plus designated bank holidays) and increasing the longer you stay with us;
- Training before the restaurant opens;
- A commitment to develop your career building on your strengths and aspirations;
- The Vectiscard – providing great discounts at hundreds of retailers, both locally and nationally (including a discount at all our leisure facilities);
- Family friendly policies – to help you achieve that important work-life balance;
- Childcare Voucher, and Cycle to Work salary sacrifice schemes;
- Much, much more!
We're also looking for a Sous Chef and a Restaurant Supervisor - if you are interested in either of these roles please click these links and apply online via an application form.
Interviews will be held on the 17th October for these 2 positions only.