ADTRAC is supporting individuals aged between 16-24 whom are not currently in Employment, Education or Training and will provide personalised support to individuals to gain meaningful outcomes and provide opportunities to succeed.
- One to one intensive support
- Personalised action plans to guide individuals on their journey.
- Support to develop confidence and overcome any barriers which prevent individuals from progressing.
- Wellbeing support including the opportunity to access provision for mild/moderate mental health needs from Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board.
- Access to training which will enable people to reach their goals.
- Employability support which will include a range
ADTRAC Denbighshire will support individuals into either work, education or training and is being delivered across the whole of the County.
We provide to support to individuals if they are:
- Aged 16-24 and not in education, training or employment.
- Living in North Wales (and not residing in a Communities First Area);
- Experiencing barriers which prevent may prevent them from progressing into either education, employment or training
If you support or know of anyone who would benefit from ADTRAC support, please contact us.
Our general contact details are as follows:
Part funded by the European Social Fund through the Welsh Government.