OPUS is supporting individuals 25 and over, who are unemployed with multiple, complex barriers which include:
- No or low employability skills;
- Essential skills needs;
- A work limiting health condition or disability (including alcohol or substance misuse);
- Primary carer;
- Aged 54 and over, or;
- From a jobless household.
OPUS is being delivered in Denbighshire providing support and interventions to equip participants with appropriate skills to meet the individual’s needs;
- Social Isolation;
- Health and Wellbeing;
- Aspiration and Motivation;
- Basic Skills;
- Workplace and Social Skills;
- Job skills and Experience;
If you support or know of anyone who would benefit from OPUS support, please contact us.
Our general contact details are as follows:
Part funded by the European Social Fund through the Welsh Government.
OPUS referral form