Our internship programme provides students or recent graduates with the opportunity to take part in specific jobs and projects through paid work experience.
The programme is open to people who are:
- Currently studying at undergraduate or postgraduate level at a university or college
- Recently graduated from a university or college
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have good communication skills
- IT literate
How to apply
We are not recruiting for our internship programme at this time
Benefits of our internships
With our internships, you can:
- Find out how local government works
- Get feedback on your work
- Gain practical experience
- Form professional contacts and networks
You can read Alex’s success story to find out how the internship programme helped his career.