Don't forget, with our memberships you get access to all of our leisure centres, swimming pools and fitness classes. View the classes taking place across all 7 leisure centres.
Please arrive 10 minutes before a class starts, once class start time has passed no further entries will be allowed. The classes may be subject to change, however every effort will be made to cover classes during Instructor’s absences. All classes are for adults aged 16+
Download the full fitness class timetable
How to book onto a class
You can book a place by contacting the leisure centre where the class is taking place.
- Members can book 7 days in advance
- Non Members can book from 4 days in advance
- You must give at least 2 hours’ notice if you are unable to attend. Failure to do so may result in a nonmember fee being charged.
- Should a member not turn up for 3 classes they may lose their priority booking privilege. Member will lose their priority booking privilege for 1 week from the day of the missed class.
- 1 booking per person
- All class bookings are subject to availability. We cannot guarantee a place on group exercise classes.