A celebratory concert is being held by the Chairman of Denbighshire County Council to raise money for charity.
Councillor Ann Davies, Chairman of Denbighshire County Council, will be hosting the charity concert to mark St David’s Day and to raise valuable funds for St Kentigern Hospice and Ty Gobaith Children’s Hospice.
The event is at 7.00pm on 26th February at St Mary’s Church, Church Street, Rhuddlan, LL18 2YA.
Musical entertainment on the evening will include Trelawnyd Male Voice Choir together with guest soloists Elis Jones and Ann Atkinson, who will be performing solos and duets.
Tickets are priced at £10 each and include light refreshments following the concert. Numbers are limited and we would recommend that you book tickets as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
If you'd like to attend this event, you will need a ticket. Tickets cost £10 and are available from:
- Sue License at Denbighshire County Council on 01824 712570 or via email: email@example.com
- Councillor. Ann Davies , Chairman of Denbighshire County Council - 01745 591247
- Williams Estate Agents, Princes Road, Rhuddlan LL18 5PT - 01745 592616
- Rejuva, High Street, Rhuddlan LL18 2TU - 01745 590693
- Allan Jones, Eglwys y Santes Fair/St Mary’s Church - 01745 590311
Posted on Friday 27th January 2017