The Leader of Denbighshire County Council, Councillor Hugh Evans OBE has confirmed the appointments of his Cabinet.
Following a decision by Plaid Cymru – the Party of Wales not to take up their seats, additional discussions took place and the membership has now been finalised.
- Leader and Lead Member for the Economy and Corporate Governance – Councillor Hugh Evans OBE
- Deputy Leader and Lead Member for Finance, Performance and Strategic Assets – Councillor Julian Thompson-Hill
- Lead Member for Well-being and Independence – Councillor Bobby Feeley
- Lead Member for Education, Children and Young People – Councillor Huw Hilditch-Roberts
- Lead Member for Highways, Planning and Sustainable Travel – Councillor Brian Jones
- Lead Member for Developing Community Infrastructure – Councillor Richard Mainon
- Lead Member for Housing, Regulation and Environment – Councillor Tony Thomas
- Lead Member for Corporate Standards – Councillor Mark Young
Posted on Monday 3rd July 2017