Denbighshire Arts Service is now recruiting talented young artists from across the county to take part in Criw Celf.
Criw Celf offers a specialist training programme for children who are more able and talented in the visual arts.
The programme has been running in Denbighshire for six years and has been of huge benefit to dozens of young artists, many of whom have gone on to take art at GCSE and A’level.
The programme of special art masterclasses, with professional artists, offers its members a chance to:
- Have access to high quality and in-depth additional art education
- Foster and develop skills and understanding of visual art and craft
- Learn about careers in the arts sector
- Collaborate with artist to develop their potential and ability
- Exhibit their work in a professional art gallery
The new programme of activity starts in January 2018 and will consist of a series of 6 masterclasses for each year group, all of which will take place at the weekends, at various venues around Denbighshire, including Ruthin Craft Centre.
Criw Celf is currently recruiting members from years 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 and the deadline for submissions is 8 December. For more information on how to apply, please contact Jo McGregor on 07799 582766 / firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Criw Celf website at www.criwcelf.co.uk
Criw Celf is funded by Arts Council Wales and by all the Local Authorities
Posted on Monday 6th November 2017