Councillors in Denbighshire are set to discuss priorities for improving services to residents for the next five years, with a proposed investment of £135 million over that period.
The draft Corporate Plan, ‘Working Together for the Future of Denbighshire’ outlines five key priorities for 2017-2022, detailing work and projects that will be undertaken and how their success will be measured.
The five draft priorities are:
- Everyone is supported to live in homes that meet their needs
- Communities are connected and have access to services and goods locally, online or through good transport links
- The Council works with people and communities to build independence and resilience
- The environment is attractive and protected, supporting well-being and economic prosperity
- Younger people want to live and work here and have the skills to do so.
The Corporate Plan will be discussed at the Full Council meeting on Tuesday, October 17th at 10am in County Hall, Ruthin.
Posted on Friday 13th October 2017