Long stay car park permits

If you regularly use long stay car parks in Denbighshire, a permit could save you money.

How do I use this permit?

You can use a long stay car park permit to park at these car parks: :

 Bridge Street, Corwen          Fern Avenue, Prestatyn 
 Green Lane, Corwen   Nant Hall Road, Prestatyn
 Pavilion, Corwen   Lower High Street, Prestatyn
 Barkers Well Lane, Denbigh   Parliament Street, Rhuddlan
 Crown Lane, Denbigh   Morley Road, Rhyl
 Post Office Lane, Denbigh   West Kinmel Street, Rhyl
 Brook Street, Llangollen   Crispin Yard, Ruthin
East Street, Llangollen   Dog Lane, Ruthin
 Hall Street, Llangollen   Park Road, Ruthin
Market Street, Llangollen   Rhos Street, Ruthin
 Mill Street, Llangollen   Troed y Rhiw, Ruthin
 Pavilion, Llangollen   Bowling Green, St Asaph

As long as you display your permit clearly in your vehicle, you will not need to buy pay and display tickets to park at these car parks.

Please note that a long stay car park permit does not mean you are entitled to free parking at short stay car parks in Denbighshire.

How do I apply for a permit?

To apply for a long stay car park permit, please complete an application form and return it to the address on the form.

If you are 60 years of age or more, you will be charged a reduced fee for your long stay car park permit. The reduced fee is £57.38 for a 12 month permit.  You can apply for a reduced fee permit by completing this reduced fee application form and returning it to the address on the form.

How much does it cost?

The cost of a long stay car park permit depends on the period the permit is for:

  • 3 months:  £31.30
  • 6 months:  £57.38
  • 12 months:  £104.34
  • 24 months:  £193.04 

If you are over 60 years of age, you can apply for a 12 month permit for a reduced fee of £57.38.

Please include a cheque or postal order made payable to Denbighshire County Council with your application form.

Replacements for lost or stolen permits cost £5.

If you change your vehicle, you must return your permit to us and we will give you a replacement. There is no charge for this.