Replacement to Coastline’s 40/56/61 services
Rural section of route, serving Bodfari, Tremeirchion, Rhuallt and Cwm
- We have replaced this with a taxibus vehicle with a minimum of eight seats, on Tuesdays and Fridays only, as service 140.
- Passengers in the main villages of Bodfari, Tremeirchion, Rhuallt and Cwm will not need to book and should wait at their bus stop.
- Passengers in other areas will need to book. Details on the attached timetable.
- There are connections at Dyserth for Prestatyn.
- The operator is Denbighshire County Council.
- This service starts on 16/7/19.
Download the Service 140 timetable
Dyserth, Prestatyn and Rhyl sections and school service M40
- This will operate broadly as the current timetable over the Dyserth, Prestatyn and Rhyl sections only, but there are minor variations. Please see attached service 40 timetable.
- This schooldays only service M40 between Rhuallt, Denbigh and St Brigid’s continues unaltered at existing times.
- The new operator for this section is Townlynx (tel. 01352 715757).
- This service stats on 15/7/19.
Download the Service 40 and M40 timetable
Download the Ruthin - Corwen (Lloyd's Coaches 55) & Corwen - Wrexham (Lloyd's Coaches X5) timetable
Fflecsi Services replaces services 72,73,77,91 & 98
BwsAbout gives a day’s unlimited travel in and around Denbighshire.
More information about BwsAbout
Discounted travel on public transport for 16 - 21 year olds across Wales.
Find out more about mytravelpass
North Wales Rover combined bus-rail ticket
North Wales Rover is the excellent value ticket that allows travel by bus and train around North Wales. You can buy the ticket for 2, 3, or all zones.
Find out more about North Wales Rover combined bus-rail ticket