Report a pothole or pavement repair problem

If you are reporting a pothole - please only let us know if it is deeper than 40mm in the road or 25mm (1 inch) deep in the pavement

See also:  Potholes - Frequently Asked Questions

  • Your details
  • Your address

    Please enter a Denbighshire postcode and then press the ‘Find address’ button.

    Alternatively, please type in your address below.

  • Please select the type of problem
  • Is the problem located near your property?