Report an issue

Report street-related issues to the council.

Straight to...


Faulty street lightsReport a faulty or broken street light.


PotholesReport a pothole in the road, or a damaged pavement.


Dog issuesReport dog fouling, stray dogs, nuisance barking or dead dogs.



Manhole, drain, gully or culvert Report a problem with a manhole, drain, gully or culvert.


Grass, trees and hedgesTell us about a problem with grass, trees or hedges.


Fly-tippingReport fly-tipping



Report abandoned vehicles Report floodingReport a dead animal on the road Report fly-postingReport graffiti Report an obstruction on the road Report broken glass Report illegal off-roading (North Wales Police Website)