Other permissions

For some projects, even if you are covered by permitted development rights, have planning permission, conservation area consent or listed building consent, you may still need additional permissions.

We recommend that you check the following before you start work:

  • Ancient monuments
  • Covenants and Private rights
  • Licensed sites
  • The Party Wall etc
  • Protected species
  • Rights of way

You can visit planning portals other permissions page or contact us for more advice.