Report a hazard on a road

What happens to my information?

Denbighshire County Council collects your personal information to provide you with services relevant to your request. This information will not be shared with any other third party unless the law requires us to do so.

For further information about how we handle personal information, please view our online privacy notice.

  • Please use this form to report a problem on a road that is causing a hazard.

    To report a parked vehicle causing an obstruction, please contact the North Wales Police.