Report abandoned vehicles

What happens to my information?

Denbighshire County Council collects your personal information to provide you with services relevant to your request. This information will not be shared with any other third party unless the law requires us to do so.

For further information about how we handle personal information, please view our online privacy notice.

  • If you believe that a vehicle has been abandoned or is illegally for sale, report it to us. In certain circumstances, we can remove cars that have been abandoned on the highway or on Denbighshire owned property. With the consent of the land owner, we can also remove vehicles from private property.

    Vehicle owners may advertise a vehicle for sale if it is parked on their driveway or ion the road outside their home.

    If there is an emergency, e.g. spilt petrol or live electrical wires on/around the vehicle, call the Police on 101. If the vehicle is a potential hazard, then the police have the authority to remove it quickly.

    Click next to report an abandoned vehicle.