The range of events already hosted in Denbighshire demonstrates a long history of successful event management delivered through many different models. Some are organised privately with the Council’s support and others organised by or funded by the Council.
Holding an event in Denbighshire
If you would like to hold an event in Denbighshire, you will need to complete our events application form.
Download the events application form
Please return your completed application form by email to email@example.com or by post to County Hall.
How we can help
We can provide assistance to support events, including a dedicated event and marketing team with experienced marketing professionals able to provide advice and practical help.
We have put together an event toolkit to help event organisers in the planning stages of an event.
Download our Event Toolkit
You can contact us if you would like more information about holding an event in Denbighshire.
Why hold an event in Denbighshire?
These are our top 5 reasons why you should hold your event in Denbighshire;
- Outstanding Locations across the county that can host anything from musical concerts, to outdoor and indoor sporting events and action packed airshow’s.
- Transport links to some of the largest built up areas in Britain, including Greater Manchester, Merseyside and Birmingham.
- Wide range of natural resources, including glorious beaches in the north and one of only five areas of outstanding natural beauty in Wales, the Clwydian Range and the Dee Valley AONB and UNESCO World Heritage site of the 18 kilometre long Pontcysyllte Aqueduct and Canal.
- A robust and developing programme of events encouraging the economy of the area with the support of a marketing and events team within the Council.
- Our vision is that by 2020, Denbighshire will have a programme of well managed events spread across the seasons and locations in Denbighshire, which contribute to the local economy, creating additional visitor spend and opportunities for employment in the supporting sectors. Find out more about our Events Strategy.
Events can be held at a range of venues from traditional buildings to performance and event spaces at privately owned facilities as well as a number of our council owned sites.
Click an area below to find out where you can hold an event;