Parental/Guardian consent for children and young people to have counselling 

What happens to my information?

Denbighshire County Council collects your personal information to provide you with services relevant to your request.

For further information about how we handle personal information, please view our privacy notice.

  • Before you begin
  • What is your relationship to the child?