Our Work Start Scheme is committed to offering consistently high quality work placement opportunities which can have a positive outcome for all who take part.
Work placements are a vital step in a person’s journey to employment, offering an opportunity for them to learn and gain an insight into working life.
We will match our participant skills and interests to the opportunities you offer and will support both you and your participants at every stage.
We work with Denbighshire County Council and local SMEs to offer valuable work placement opportunities and experience.
View Work Start placements (external website)
There are two type of work placements available to offer under the Work Start Scheme:
These are three month paid placements and are funded by the Work Start Scheme. We pay participants at National Minimum Wage during the course of the placement. All you need to do as an employer is ensure they have any equipment they need to do the job. In some cases we can even meet the cost of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) or work clothes.
These are flexible unpaid placement opportunities lasting 6 to 12 weeks. For more information contact our Work Start Scheme team at email@example.com
If you are a small or medium sized business based in Denbighshire, then you can join our Work Start Scheme and help people across Denbighshire change their lives for the better:
- Benefits to your business
- All placements are fully funded by the Work Start Scheme
- Strengthen the local work force and influence the quality of future employees
- Gain access to a wide range of talent
- Create development opportunities
- Raise your community profile
- Develop and train your staff
- Gain extra capacity and support for your teams
- Ongoing support from our Work Start Scheme